Lantejuela (Campiña de Sevilla)
– Sevilla Aeropuerto: 80 Kms.
– Sevilla Capital: 85 kms.
– Córdoba: 90 Kms
– Málaga Aeropuerto: 146 Kms
– Ciudades Monumentales de la Campiña Sevillana de Carmona, Écija, Osuna, Estepa, Marchena,… a menos de 20 minutos
swimming pool, barbecue, veranda,… wifi
Self-Catering Country House Casita de la Cantera in Lantejuela, Seville countryside.
Nice house in the typical village of the Sevillian countryside. Up to 7 people in 3 comfortable rooms, a garden with barbecue and pool
Lantejuela is surrounded by the most important Baroque towns of the countryside of Seville like Osuna, Marchena, Écija, Estepa,... and the town is famous for its rich bird life of which can be enjoyed in the many lagoons of Lantejuela.
Holiday home of 100 square meters on a plot of 500 m. Air-conditioning in Salon and rooms.
- Large living room with fireplace and open kitchen with plasma TV and Satellite Television ASTRA.
- 3 bedrooms. Maximum 7 persons.
- Room 1 : double bed + single bed
- Room 2 : 2 single beds
- Room 3 : 2 single beds
- 1 bathroom with shower
- Garden with swimming pool, barbecue, pergola, porch
- Pool 3.5 x 7 meters and 1.10 to 1.50 depth
- Parking 2 cars
- Top Holiday Home Baex Rentals
- Pet Friendly Rural Cottage
- Pool towels included
- Cradle and portable highchair for free
- Wellcome Pack
WIFI, bring your laptop
Lantejuela, Land of lagunes
Lantejuela (Countryside of Seville)
– Sevilla Airport : 80 Kms.
– Sevilla City : 85 kms.
– Cordoba: 90 Kms
– Malaga Airport : 146 Kms
– Monumental Cities at the countryside of Seville like Carmona, Ecija, Osuna, Estepa, Marchena,… less than 20 minutes
Lagoons of Lantejuela
Lantejuela, Land of Lagoons
Lantejuela is a typical village in the countryside of Seville, surrounded by fields of crops and olive trees with amazing landscapes of undulating hills and lagoons. Surrounded by about 10-12 seasonal lagoons, Lantejuela is perfect for birdwatchers. You can find over 100 different bird species among which the flamingos, raptors, … and species so difficult to see like the headed duck, Great Bustard, …
Also features the town for its many tapas bars and outdoor terraces in summer with excellent value rate.
Surrounded by the Monumental Baroque Peoples as Osuna, Marchena, Ecija, Estepa, Carmona is the ideal destination for lovers of culture.
Another strength is its location. Ideal as the starting point to move to the Andalusian capital cities like Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, less than an hour and a little more to Granada and Malaga.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.